Empire Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, PLLC (the “Practice”) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. The Practice does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please contact our Civil Rights Coordinator at Albany Office Phone Number 518-240-3750.
If you believe that the Practice has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available as https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
Toll Free: 1-800-868-1019
800 537-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.